Bespoke Production Services Ltd is a Companies House registered company. Company registration number is: 08980749. Bespoke Production Services Ltd is a VAT registered company. VAT registration number is 136 6829 85. Trading classification 77291.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer information with any 3rd parties.
1. All quoted prices are subject to a standard rate of VAT at 20.0%.
2. A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure hired items.
3. Installation & set up is NOT INCLUDED in our basic hire prices.
4. Extended hire charges will be applied to items not returned within the agreed time frame & will be charged on a pro rata basis.
5. Hire charges are payable even if items are returned as unused.
6. Hire has offered a delivery & or collection service, once items have been delivered, the hirer assumes all responsibilities & liabilities until they have been collected by Bespoke Productions UK.
7. All shortages, damages & losses will be charged for, so please take adequate care to ensure that all hired items are returned in the condition in which they arrived.
8. It is highly recommended that all items should be insured by the hirer from the time of delivery/client pick up to time of collection/client return.
9. Any labelled packaging provided with hired items should be stored by the client during the event & returned with the hired items. Any damaged or lost packaging will be charged for (excluding bubble wrap).
10. The hirer undertakes all safety measures for hired goods in compliance with safety & fire regulations.
11. It is essential health & safety practice to keep all items away from heat sources as flammable materials may have been used in the manufacture of hire stock.
12. Unless agreed by Bespoke Productions UK in advance, all equipment is for indoor use only. Any items used outside are done so entirely at the hirer’s risk.
13. All equipment is ‘used’ & therefore reasonable signs of wear & tear will show as they are continual hire items.
14. We reserve the right to replace equipment with a suitable substitute in the event of unavailability.
15. Bespoke Productions UK cannot be held financially responsible for any expense incurred between client & venue with regards to equipment storage.
16. Bespoke Productions UK cannot be held liable for any losses or damages incurred either directly or consequentially in respect of loss of profits, business opportunity or goodwill.
Cancellation of any event or part thereof, within 12 months of the delivery date will incur percentage cancellation fees of the rental/sale charge values as detailed below:
Less than 28 days and more than 14 days before the first day of the hire period – 10%
Less than 14 days and more than 48 hours before the first day of the hire period – 50%
Less than 48 hours and more than 24 hours before the first day of the hire period – 100%
No notice of cancellation given – 100%
Any installation or de-rig service is quoted and charged for separately.
If Bespoke Productions UK has been booked to provide an installation and/or de-rig service, the client is responsible for ensuring that sufficient time and access is available at the venue to allow the work to be completed. Further costs may be incurred if extra technicians are needed to aid a quicker installation and/or de-rig due to venue time constraints.
The Company shall be free to sub-contract any of his obligations under these Terms and Conditions provided that any and all sub-contractors are reasonably skilled in the relevant practices. The Bespoke Productions UK team will use their artistic licence during an installation.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT TERMS WILL APPLY
At the time of accepting the Quotation or not more than 7 days thereafter but not less than 7 days before the start date of the production, the Customer shall be required to pay a Deposit to the Company. The Deposit shall be 25% of the total cost of the production inclusive of VAT. Orders shall not be deemed confirmed until the Deposit is paid in full.
Venue payments will have a 15-30 day account unless otherwise agreed
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE & MUST CLEAR AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
BACS: Please allow 3 working days for the transfer
Cheque: Must be received at our offices at least 7 working days before the event
Cash: Cash payments can only be made in person at our offices. We cannot accept cash payments passed to our technicians. Please make cheques payable to Bespoke Productions Services Limited.
Debit & Credit Cards: A 3.5% charge is made on all transactions using credit or debit cards.
Contact and communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process, but users of such form to email processes are advised that they do so at their own risk.
No personal information is stored, collected or passed on to any third parties.
Social media platforms
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website or its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question.